As part of their social life, students have the opportunity to join a number of organisations, which will enhance their sense of belonging and also assist them in various aspects of their lives on campus. These societies and clubs provide the basis for friendships that can last beyond life at Chancellor College.
Every student organisation is supposed to be registered under the Dean of Student’s office. Furthermore, the organisation must have a patron, who is normally a member of staff.
The following are some of the clubs and societies available on campus:
- The Worship-Quake Revolution
- The New Apostolic Church Students Organisation
- The Student Christian Organisation of Malawi
- Chanco Project Rejuvenation
- The Writers’ Workshop
- The Chess Club
- The Sociology Society
- The Chemistry Society
- Society of Anglican Students
- Education Society